Home > Products > Metal Bellows
Flexibility and tightness on the highest precision level
BOA metal bellows are produced from ductile metallic materials. The BOA Group offers two different kinds of metal bellows:
- Edge welded bellows and
- Formed bellows
The basic element for formed bellows, a thin-walled cylindrical tube, is formed into corrugations using hydraulic or mechanical pressure. Different procedures and corrugation geometry are adopted depending on the production quantity and application.
Edge welded bellows are manufactured of individual metal diaphragms that are welded together.
Whether formed or edge welded, BOA metal bellows are:
• extremely flexible,
• have a long life expectancy,
• do not need any maintenance,
• are resistant to pressure and to temperature,
• are vacuum-tight.
BOA Metal Bellows are typically used as:
• shaft seals of valves
• vibration absorbers in laser systems
• volume compensation in transformers
• actuators in measurement and control applications
• flexible connection between solar panels
• sealing or ducting elements in vacuum applications
• temperature sensors
• surge arrestors
• reservoirs to store fluids
• pressure sensors
Please contact Mr. Xie for business 13818451931.